The bread develops a crunchy exterior with a gooey peanut butter center. Peanut butter is a classic flavor that can be paired with many other flavors. Have fun and use some of our suggestions or make your own.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Sliced bread
- Peanut or almond butter
- Favorite jam
- Marshmallow spread
- Sliced bananas or strawberries or apples
- Cooking spray
1. Spray bread with cooking spray, smear peanut butter on bread, and add desired fillings.
2. Sandwich bread together and grill for two minutes per side.
3. Make sure to place sandwich away from major flames or heat source.
4. Similar to chicken, this recipe works best on the side of the grill or the second shelf of a gas grill.
5. Can also be toasted in the oven—while the BBQ is going on outdoors, make these treats indoors and serve alongside the BBQ meal.
For those with peanut allergies, substitute almond butter or hazelnut/chocolate spread.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Summer 2014. Subscribe Now.
Want stories like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for our *free* JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.