Mild-flavored tuna gets an extra helping of flavor with a topping made from tangy lemon juice and zippy anchovy paste.
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 4 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Roland® anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley,chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tuna steaks, about 1-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Light grill or heat broiler. In small bowl, combine butter, anchovy paste, lemon juice, parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Coat tuna with oil. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook tuna for 4 minutes. Turn and cook until done, 3-4 minutes longer for medium rare.
- Top with flavored butter.