Our good friend gave this charoset it's name since it is made with avocado. It's ugly, but tasty.
- Prep Time
- 2 small hass avocados
- 1/2 lemon the juice
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds or pecan halves
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 6 each dried apricots and prunes
- 1 whole orange, peel and all
- 2 tablespoon apple or orange juiceMa
1. Dice the avocado and place in a bowl with the lemon juice.
2. In a processor, coarsely chop the nuts with the raisins and dried fruit.
3. Cut the orange into quarters and remove any seeds, and the two ends. Add it to the processor and pulse a few times.
4. Add the avocado and pulse some more, until the mixture is the consistency you want.
5. Adjust the thickness with the juice.