Hassleback sweet potatoes turns ordinary into fancy and gourmet and all you need to do is cut some slices into the potatoes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash sweet potatoes well and slice a small part off the bottom so it sits flat.
- Cut thin slits in the potato stopping ¼" from the bottom.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil with minced garlic, fresh chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour over potatoes, pushing herbs down in between slices.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until tender.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt if desired.