Hawaij for Coffee is a unique blend of ginger, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom that is perfect to spice up your hot chocolate. Simply add to any hot chocolate mix or follow our recipe for the ultimate treat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ounce finely chopped dark chocolate
- 1 heaping teaspoon Jamie Geller Hawaij for Coffee
- 1 cup whole milk, coconut milk, almond milk or water
- 1 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
1. Spoon cocoa powder, chocolate and hawaij for coffee into a small pot. Add milk and stir well while slowly bringing the heat up to a simmer. Add sugar to taste.
2. Pour hot cocoa into a mug, top with fresh whipped cream and extra hawaij for