This guilt-free version of cheesecake is an easy to prepare simple dessert with less sugar than traditional cheesecake that will satisfy any craving.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 oz. greek cream cheese
- 8 oz. low fat cottage cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ cup agave nectar (or sugar substitute)
- Graham cracker crust (reduced fat or sugar free)
- Sugar free chocolate chips (optional)
1. In big bowl mix all ingredients and use immersion blender until creamy.
2. Pour into crust, top with choc chips and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F, let cool in oven for about 40 mins.
3. Keep in fridge and enjoy when cooled!