Most of the hobo dinners out there are made with beef and/or processed soups, but it doesn’t take much to make an easy healthy foil wrapped dinner.
You can even assemble these ahead of time, then take them out when you need them and cook with no mess!!!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cup shredded potatoes (frozen raw hash browns can work)
- 1 pound chicken breast cubes
- 4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
Preheat oven to 400℉ or heat up grill or campfire.
- Lay out 4 (12-inch) square pieces of oil.
- Divide and layer onions, potatoes, chicken, mushrooms, and green beans evenly on each piece of foil.
- Drizzle with evoo, sprinkle with Montreal steak seasoning and give it a gentle stir.
- Wrap up the foil into a pouch by bringing up two sides and then the other sides and then folding them in.
- Place on grill and cook for 30 minutes. Serve straight out of the pouch, but you might want to put it n a plate to avoid any mess.
- Calories: 240
- Carbohydrate Content: 11 g
- Cholesterol Content: 72 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 26 g