This Shavuot or any hot day in the summer, try a no-bake, frozen cheesecake packed with cold sweetness that is sure to please any cheesecake lover.
- Prep Time
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 4 cups ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, or any flavor you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) container cream cheese
1. Blend ice cream, cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Pour into prepared crust.
3. Freeze, covered, until ready to serve.
4. When ready to serve, allow to sit at room temperature for about ten minutes. Slice and serve with chocolate sauce or caramel sauce, crumbled graham crackers or cookies.