A simple crowd pleasing dessert you can make ahead and keep on hand for last minute visitors. Make it dairy or parve based on the ice cream you choose.
- Prep Time
- 8 cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream (dairy or non-dairy)
- ½ cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate (chips or baking chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
1. Break graham crackers in half.
2. Combine chocolate ice cream with marshmallow fluff in a blender, blend just until mixed. Scoop 1/4 cup ice cream onto one half of cracker and top with remaining half.
Another option: simply spread marshmallow fluff on one side of cracker. Top with ice cream and remaining half of cracker.
3. Place sandwiches in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
4. While s’morewiches are freezing, make chocolate sauce by heating chocolate, vegan butter and corn syrup on low heat in a small saucepan.
5. Dip frozen s’morewhiches into melted chocolate and place on a parchment lined plate or container. Place in freezer to set.
6. Store in a sealed container in the freezer until ready to serve.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Summer 2014 SUBSCRIBE NOW