Tuna Nicoise is a classis french salad with potatoes, green beans and tuna, enjoy.
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup bottled, reduced-calorie ranch salad dressing
- 1-2 teaspoons curry powder (or to taste)
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tuna (packed in water), drained
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted olives (black or green), chopped
- 4-6 cups washed and drained mixed salad greens
- 6 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 3 hard boiled eggs, quartered lengthwise
1. Over high heat, bring a large pot of water to boil. Add cubed potatoes; return to boiling and simmer 5 minutes or until tender, but firm.
2. Drain potatoes and set aside or refrigerate.
3. In a large bowl, mix together ranch dressing and curry powder to taste. Stir in tuna, green onions and olives.
4. Gently stir in potatoes.
5. To serve, arrange greens on a platter (or on individual dishes), top with potato mixture, then garnish with tomatoes and eggs.
Source: Idaho Potato Commission