- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound Spaghetti or Linguine, uncooked
- 12-16 oz. boneless steak, cut on diagonal into thin strips (across the grain of the meat)
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 bunches scallions, sliced
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2 In a non-stick skillet, saute the flank steak over high heat. If it begins to stick, add a little soy sauce, one tablespoon at a time.
3 When the steak is cooked through, reduce the heat to medium-low and add the soy sauce, red bell pepper, carrots and scallions.
4 . Increase heat to medium-high and cook three minutes.
5 Toss with pasta and serve.
Source: National Pasta Association