We are loving our newest spice blend, Jerusalem Mixed Grill, it is the perfect dry rub for your steak, chicken and even fish. Give it a try with these simple skewers.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pounds cubed steak (10 to 12 pieces per pound, each about 1- x 1-inch)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Jamie Geller Jerusalem Mixed Grill spice blend
1) Heat grill to medium.
2) In a medium bowl toss steak with olive oil, lemon juice and spices, let sit at least 15 minutes, or overnight in fridge.
3) Thread 5–6 cubes of beef on each skewer.
4) Grill for 8–10 minutes for medium doneness (or grill to your desired doneness). Instead of grilling the beef cubes, you can broil them in your oven for about 6–8 minutes. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
5) Place on serving platter and serve Harissa and Tahini.