This recipe is just heavenly served over mashed potatoes!
- Prep Time
- 4 - 6 servings ServingsServings
- 1 London Broil, thin-cut (2-3 pound)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Preheat broiler. Lightly grease a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse beef and pat dry.
- Place beef and all other ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 15 minutes. Turn bag over and marinate for another 15 minutes.
- Place beef in prepared pan. Discard excess marinade.
- Broil at high heat in preheated broiler for approximately 5 minutes.
- Turn beef over and continue broiling for approximately 4 to 5 minutes for medium rare or to desired doneness.
- Remove meat from broiler pan to another surface to rest. Let beef stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing diagonally against the grain.