Get your traditional bagel and lox in bowl form! This yogurt bowl has all the elements of your favorite bagel shop sandwich, but with less carbs and more space for veg.
- Prep Time
- 2 to 4Servings
- 4 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Several radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 everything bagel, toasted crispy and crumbled, or prepared bagel chips
- Garnishes: capers, sprouts
1. Divide yogurt between serving bowls.
2. Arrange salmon, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, radishes, and bagel pieces on yogurt.
3. Garnish with capers and sprouts.