This recipe hack gives you all the flavor control, start with plain vanilla frozen yogurt and blend it with your favorite fruit, in this case mango. This way you know you actually get real mango in your dessert. This works for ice cream and dairy free ice cream too!
- Prep Time
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 2 cups frozen mango pieces
- 4 graham crackers, broken into pieces
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine frozen yogurt and mango.
- Pulse until combined but be sure to leave some chunks of fruit, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl or container and freeze for at least 1 hour or until firm again.
- Scoop about 1 cup servings into each bowl and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.