Fresh marinated mushrooms can be an appetizer or side dish. You can combine mushroom different varieties of mushrooms to get different flavors and colors.
- Prep Time
- 8 - 10Servings
- 3/4 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons of minced, fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh mushrooms (use a combination of varieties) quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium bay leaves
- 2 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling/topping (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to coat.
2. Cover and chill for 5-6 hours.
Tips: This recipe can be doubled or tripled.