- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise , 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt , 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 can (12 oz) Tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1/2 cup Carrots, peeled, grated
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, drained, diced
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh, chopped
- 1 cup USA pears, cored, cut into julienne strips , 5 cups arugula
1 Whisk mayonnaise olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl until blended.
2 Mix tuna, carrots, onion, red pepper and basil in medium bowl. Add mayonnaise
3 mixture and toss gently to combine. Gently stir pear.
5 Place 2/3 cup tuna salad on top of 1 cup arugula.