This kid-friendly pb&j sandwich includes fresh sliced apples for that oh so good sandwich crunch. Served with blueberry lemonade, it's the perfect back to school snack for even the pickiest of eaters.
- Prep Time
- 8 slices white bread
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- ½ granny smith apple, cored and sliced
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 cups lemonade
- Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon each of peanut butter. Spread remaining 4 slices with 1 tablespoon each of jam. Layer sliced apple on the 4 peanut butter slices. Put jam slices on top of peanut butter apple slices and cut in half to serve.
- In a blender, combine blueberries and lemonade. Blend until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve and serve immediately.