These peanut butter cheesecake truffles are packed with intense flavor. Your peanut butter and chocolate lover will not be disappointed. These truffles can also be rolled in chocolate cookie crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, or dipped in melted white chocolate. These are a fun way to get your cheesecake fix in bite-sized form!
- Prep Time
- 24 trufflesServings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melted chocolate for dipping
- Chopped peanuts for garnish
1. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until smooth.
2. Cover and chill until firm, about 6 hours or overnight. Once firm, scoop out and roll into 1-inch balls.
3. Quickly dip into melted chocolate and top with chopped peanuts. Store, wrapped in fridge, until ready to serve.