Pico de Gallo is the ultimate Mexican condiment that balances any rich dish. This version utilizes pineapples that add a tropical, acidic and sweet bite.
Related: Mexican Family Dinners
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 cupsServings
- 1 small red onion, small diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- Kosher salt freshly cracked black pepper
In a small mixing bowl, stir together, onion, tomatoes, pineapple and jalapenos. Season with salt and pepper.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.