- 2 ServingsServings
- 1 large Idaho® potato, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup taco sauce*
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies, drained
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) 4% less-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- *salsa can be substituted for taco sauce"
1 Arrange potato slices in a microwave-safe pie plate or shallow baking dish.
2 Sprinkle slices with salt; brush with half of taco sauce.
3 Cover with microwaveable plastic wrap; microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, rotating pie plate a half-turn after 2 minutes.
4 Brush potato slices with remaining taco sauce.
5 Sprinkle with green chilies, green onions and cheese.
6 cover and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or 1 minute, or until cheese melts.
Source: Idaho Potato Commission