A popular Latin American food, empanadas are versatile. They can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or main dish. You can even make them as a snack at your next party.
You can form the empanadas by hand, as described below, or you can use an empanada press.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 to 8Servings
- 12 - 18 empanada wrappers or ravioli dough rounds
- ½ cup Jack's Gourmet BBQ Pulled Beef Brisket
- 1 egg
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place 2 teaspoons of brisket in center of dough rounds. Fold over into half-moon shapes and seal edges with a fork. Place empanadas on prepared baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, whisk egg and brush over empanadas. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.