This is a basic BBQ pulled beef brisket sandwich you can make with your favorite toppings, such as pickled vegetables or avocados. The recipe makes 4 to 6 sliders or 2 to 3 sandwiches.
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6 sliders or 2 to 3 sandwichesServings
- Slider buns or sesame seed burger buns
- 1 (10-ounce) package Jack's Gourmet BBQ Pulled Beef Brisket
- Pickled vegetables and fresh herbs for garnish
1. Fill slider buns or sesame seed burger buns with pulled beef.
2. Top with pickled vegetables and fresh herbs, and serve.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.