Your kids will love the way these bites remind them of pizza, but full of protein. Pack them up with salad or even some pizza sauce for dipping.
Make these in mini muffin tins for bite sized snacks.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped or 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat oven to 375℉. Coat muffin tins with evoo.
- Mix quinoa with eggs, mozzarella, garlic, basil, sun-dried tomatoes, and salt. Spoon mixture evenly into greased muffin tins.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden and firm. Allow to cool before removing and serving or storing for packing lunches.
- Serving Size: 2 quinoa bites with chopped salad
- Calories: 99
- Carbohydrate Content: 11.8 g
- Cholesterol Content: 48 mg
- Fat Content: 3.8 g
- Protein Content: 4.7 g
- Sodium Content: 134 mg