This raspberry cheese ball can be made as one large ball or can be made into smaller, individual portions. Serve with or without crackers.
- Prep Time
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans toasted
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
1. In a bowl combine the cream cheese, sherry and nuts, mixing until well blended.
2. Cover and chill the mixture for at least 30 minutes.
3. At serving time, shape into a ball. Make a hollow on top of the ball.
Spoon the raspberry preserves into hollow and around the sides of the ball.
4. Serve with crackers.