See what happens when you add sesame oil and soy sauce to your chocolate chip cookies. You won't believe how good these cookies are.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 48 cookiesServings
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup neutral oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups flour
- 1½ cups oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until frothy and light.
- Add oils and soy sauce and whisk to combine.
- Pour flour, oats, cinnamon, and baking soda into center of the bowl.
- Use a wooden spoon to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls and place 2-inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes.
- Cool cookies on cooling racks.