- 2 large bunches of kale, washed and dried
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and minced
- Olive oil
- Several tablespoons Chicken stock
- Cut the leaf from the stem of the kale. Cut the leaf pieces into bite size pieces. Cut the stem into bite size pieces.
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Lightly coat the pan with olive oil. Sauté the kale lightly until softened (about 3 minutes). Add the garlic and Sauté until the leaves start to wilt (about 2 minutes) add the chicken stock and cover the pan. Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook until the leaves are tender (about 5 minutes).
- Season with Salt and pepper