This sesame sauce can be served cold or room temperature for dipping and is great warm poured over steamed vegetables.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cupServings
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1½ tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
1. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and rice vinegar in a small bowl.
2. In a small, heavy, dry skillet over medium heat, add the sesame seeds and stir until they darken a bit. Remove and crush seeds.
3. Add to soy mixture with sugar and scallions. Makes ½ cup. This recipe can be doubled or tripled.