We love using kabocha squash, Japanese pumpkin, in this sheet pan dinner. If you can’t find it, feel free to sub butternut squash or sweet potatoes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (3-pound) chicken, cut into eight pieces
- 1 small kabocha squash (about 2 pounds), cut into wedges
- ½ cup Kikkoman® Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange chicken and kabocha squash on sheet pan. Whisk together hoisin sauce and orange juice and brush over chicken and squash. Roast at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss green beans with garlic, sesame oil and sesame seeds. After 30 minutes, remove sheet pan from oven and add garlic sesame green beans.
- Return sheet pan to the oven and continue cooking for an additional 25 minutes.