- Prep Time
- Dressing : 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. Lime juice, 2 Tbsp. Fish sauce* or soy sauce
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 each Jalapeno, minced seeded if you like it not too hot
- Assembly : 3 Tbsp. Basil, fresh chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Mint, fresh chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Green California seedless grapes, rinsed
- 3 cups Chicken meat, cooked chopped 1/2
1 In mixing bowl whisk together first set of ingredients until well combined. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
2 Notes: Use Vietnamese or Thai fish sauce if available for an authentic Southeast Asian flavor. If you cant find fish sauce, use soy sauce instead.