Slice and serve wedges out of this hearty and pretty frittata— just divine with a dollop of sour cream and a touch of salsa.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large red potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced (about 1-pound)
- 1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon whole milk
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ cup sliced cheddar cheese, such as Tnuva
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup prepared salsa
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat oil over medium heat in a 12-inch, nonstick, ovenproof skillet (cover plastic handles with aluminum). Add potatoes and cook 10 minutes or until just tender. Add onions, peppers, and garlic and cook 5 minutes more, or until onions are translucent.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese. Pour over potatoes and onion and transfer to preheated oven. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until set in the middle. Loosen edges with a spatula and slide out onto a plate. Cut into 8 slices and serve with sour cream and salsa.