It's all about the sauce. These meatballs are made with 6 ingredients and so incredible they will become your new favorite. Make a double batch and freeze the second one for another meal.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- ⅓ cup Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Kikkoman® Sweet Soy Sauce for Rice, divided
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Gluten-Free Sweet Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, panko, ¼ cup sweet soy sauce and scallions.
- Form into mini meatballs (use a cookie scoop or 1 tablespoon measuring spoon to form into balls) and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 350°F uncovered for 15 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking, combine remaining ¼ cup sweet soy sauce and sweet chili sauce.
- Brush over meatballs and bake 5 minutes more.