A glass of champagne or sparkling wine always adds a touch of class to any event. This bubbly cocktail adds a touch of lemon liqueur for a hint of color and fresh flavor.
- Prep Time
- 1 ServingsServings
- 1 ounce limoncello or lemon liqueur
- 5 ounces sparkling wine
- 1 lemon, peeled with a vegetable peeler
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pour limoncello in the bottom of a champagne flute. Top with sparkling wine.
- For garnish, thinly slice lemon peel. Wrap one slice around the thinnest part of a spoon handle, like a corkscrew, and press firmly. Unwind and toss with sugar. Shake off excess sugar and hang twist on edge of glass.