- Prep Time
- 8 - 10 servings ServingsServings
- 1/3 cup:sugar
- 10- ounce:package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1/2 cup:fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup:orange juice
- 1/2 :chilled club soda
- 2 bottles (25.4 ounces each):chilled sparkling white grape juice
- Strawberries, sliced thin, for garnish if desired
- Thin lime slices, halved, for garnish if desired
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar with 1/2 cup water and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved. Let the sugar syrup cool completely.
- In a food processor, puree the strawberries with their syrup and the lime juice, transfer the mixture to a large punch bowl, forcing it through a fine sieve if desired, and stir in the sugar syrup, the orange juice, and the club soda.
- Chill the mixture, covered, until it is cold.
- Add the sparkling grape juice slowly just before serving and serve the punch in punch glasses, each garnished with a strawberry slice and a lime slice.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings