- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 bottle sparkling wine (chilled)
- 4 ounce orange liqueur
- 4 ounce lime-flavored soda
- 9 ounce Fresh mango & strawberry puree (6 large strawberries with 1 ounces simple syrup + 6 ounces strained mango puree)
- 6 ounce fresh orange juice
- 6 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounce simple syrup or to taste (mint infused)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Mango diamond chunks, strawberries, orange & lemon slices, mint sprig
- Large Boudreaux glass with ice
Place above ingredients (excluding sparkling wine) into a large glass container, cover and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve pour into an ice filled pitcher to 2/3 full. Add fresh sliced fruits and top with sparkling wine, stir gently to mix.
Serve in wine glasses with fresh fruit.