A simple way to dress up your everyday brown rice, this side dish goes with everything and use brown rice for extra health benefits.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives (optional)
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add peas and cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until warm.
- Add rice, salt, coriander, paprika, lemon juice, and garlic powder and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated all the way through, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with chives.