You can make and enjoy this couscous anytime, but it is truly the perfect bed for our Veal Stew with Apricots. It would also work well with some herbs and served as a cold side to any chicken or beef dish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup couscous
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Jamie Geller Jerusalem Mixed Grill spice blend
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 1 cup boiling water
- ⅓ cup toasted sliced almonds
1. In a large bowl combine couscous, salt, spices and raisins.
2. Pour boiling water over couscous, cover and let sit 5 minutes.
3. Remove cover, fluff with fork and serve.