This super easy absolutely delicious tilapia fish dinner will amaze your taste buds. The perfect answer to what is for dinner tonight with less than 5 ingredients.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 4-6 tilapia fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup amount cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 8 ounce container Sabra Turkish Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. In a roasting pan, place the fillets and season with salt and pepper. Add the cherry tomatoes and cilantro. Spoon the turkish salad over the fish, spreading it with the back of the spoon so it’s evenly coated.
3. Bake covered for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve hot.