Spinach and cheese dip is made even better when baked inside a wonton wrapper making the individually wrapped appetizer the best pass around, but it also makes a fun snack for kids.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
- ⅔ cup defrosted, drained spinach
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly brush evoo all around a 12-cup muffin pan. Press each wonton wrapper into muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, cream cheese and feta cheese. Fill wonton wrappers with spinach-cheese mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.