We love this fresh green fruit salad that just screams, "spring is in the air". The addition of lightly sparkling wine makes it festive and guest worthy.
Honeydew is high in water and potassium, which is great for your blood pressure. It also contains vitamin C and copper, which is great for your skin.
- Prep Time
- 1 honeydew, thinly sliced
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 4 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup bubbly moscato
- ¼ cup mint leaves, chopped
1. Arrange honeydew, grapes, and kiwi in a large shallow bowl.
2. Pour moscato over fruit. Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
3. Just before serving sprinkle with mint.
- Calories: 110
- Carbohydrate Content: 25 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 31 mg
- Sugar Content: 21 g