- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 - 6 servings ServingsServings
- 1 lb:fresh green beans, blanched
- 2 teaspoons:sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon:sugar
- 2 tablespoons:rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon:white pepper
- 2 teaspoons:light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon:sesame oil
- 2-1/2 tablespoons:oil
- 1/2 teaspoon:salt
- Heat sesame seeds in a dry frying pan over moderate heat. Remove when seeds begin to pop.
- In a bowl combine the sugar, rice wine vinegar, white pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil and whisk to combine.
- Put a wok on very high heat. When very hot, add oil, salt and then the beans and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the oil mixture and stir-fry for another minute. Add sesame seeds and blend well. Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately.