The combination of strawberry and banana in these yogurt ices are the perfect flavor for a summer snack. Not only will you love them but your kids will be clamoring for more.
- Prep Time
- 6-8 ServingsServings
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup water, if needed
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled, chopped and frozen
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine strawberries, 1 teaspoon agave syrup and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth or a little chunky, if desired. If needed, add drops of water to help blend smooth. Pour strawberry mixture into pop molds about half way. Rinse out blender.
2. Combine frozen bananas, yogurt, 1 tablespoon sugar and vanilla extract in blender. Blend ingredients until smooth. Add banana mixture to molds until almost full.
3. Freeze until firm, up to 24 hours.
4. Remove pops from freezer. Run molds under warm water and thaw for about five minutes. Gently tug on sticks to release pops from mold and serve.