Fruit-filled ice pops with flavorful herbs are low in calorie but satisfying and delicious on a warm day. With these pops you get a dose of vitamin C from the oranges and strawberries and an added boost of antioxidants from the mint.
- Prep Time
- 6 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 cups 100% orange juice, freshly squeezed is best
- ¼ cup fresh mint, minced
- Zest from 1 orange
1. Evenly distribute sliced strawberries among 6 (3-ounce) popsicle molds.
2. Mix orange juice, mint and zest and pour into molds.
3. Freeze about 4 hours or until frozen.
- Serving Size: 1 pop
- Calories: 40
- Carbohydrate Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sugar Content: 8 g