oO of my favorite summer salads… This recipe for Strawberry Spinach Salad is light and refreshing. It is perfect for a beach barbeque or backyard party.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
1) Whisk vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2) Add spinach, strawberries, and cucumber to a large bowl. Toss to coat with dressing mixture.
3) Divide the salad among 4 plates and top with walnuts and goat cheese.