The surprise in the middle of these burgers is a taste treat not to be missed. Many people like cheese stuffed in their burgers since that isn't kosher we stuff veggies and relish and amazing flavors.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ¾ cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 ounce bourbon (optional)
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- ¼ cup bell pepper chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds ground beef
- In a large bowl combine the onion, relish, soy sauce, and eggs. Add any of the optional ingredients you wish to use. Be sure to get the eggs mixed in completely.
- Pat the meat out into 16 thin patties.
- Spoon the pre-made filling mixture upon the top of eight of the patties. Place another patty on top. Press firmly to join them together to form a stack of 2 patties.
- Wipe up any of the mixture that runs out of the patty stack and spread over the top of the patty stack.
- These stacks can be grilled or broiled in your oven. Great served on a crunchy Kaiser roll.