This simple white chocolate bark is the perfect light treat after a heavy meal. The unique combo of nuts, orange zest and citrusy sumac will make everyone say WOW!
Tip: For extra flavor toast and salt the almonds before using.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 ounces white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- Zest of 1 orange
- Pinch of Jamie Geller Sumac
1. Line an 8x8-inch sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Heat chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly with a spatula until melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate onto sheet pan and smooth with spatula to create an even layer.
3. Sprinkle with almonds, orange zest and sumac.
4. Chill 20 minutes or until set. Break or cut into large chunks. Serve slightly chilled. Keeps in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.