A Perfect, Quick Family Supper
- 6 to 8 ServingsServings
- 2 pound hot baked or fried breaded chicken tenders
- 1 onion, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into small pieces
- 2 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 2 cup seedless watermelon chunks
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Keep the chicken tenders warm in a single layer on a baking sheet in a 275-degree oven.
Sauté the onions and peppers in the oil in a 2-quart sauté pan and stir in the sweet and sour sauce.
Arrange the watermelon chunks on a warm serving platter with the chicken and pour the hot sauce over the chicken and watermelon.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.