Makes a wonderful meal served over fluffy rice and some steamed green vegetables on the side!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Panko or Bread Crumbs
- 3 Scallions finley chop both whites and green parts
- 1 Large Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1/2 cup Gold's Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Gold's Sweet & Sour Duck Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- 1 pinch Brown Sugar
- 1 Red Pepper Cut into Strips
- 1 Green Pepper Cut into Strips
-Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
-In a bowl combine ground beef, panko, scallions, egg, soy sauce, and minced garlic.
-Form 1-inch meat balls. Arrange in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for approximately 25 minutes (until cooked through).
-In a pot combine barbecue sauce, duck sauce, hoisin sauce, and brown sugar over medium high heat. Once it comes to a boil add the sliced red and green peppers. Lower heat and cook for 5 minutes.
-Add in the meat balls making sure they are well coated and simmer for 15 minutes.