Tired of rice, noodles and same-old potates? Try these sliced, baked sweet potatoes, baked with the skin and seasoned with garlic, paprika and parsley.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes, sliced
- 6 red bliss potatoes, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
1. Spray a 9 X 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Scrub potatoes but do not remove skin.
3. Slice each potato about ¼-inch thick and place in large bowl. Add garlic, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper and toss together.
4. Put potato mixture into baking pan and bake at 375°. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes, turn and continue cooking about another 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender and outside is slightly brown.