This Tangy Crunchy Coleslaw salad adds beautiful color to your Shabbos table. I have made this salad on many occassions and it is always a winner!
- Prep Time
- 1 (16 ounce) bag pre-chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup green olives
- 2 colored peppers, diced
- Cashew halves (optional)
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard (adjust to your taste)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Paprika to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle of white sugar
- Chinese noodles
- Tortilla chips (crushed)
1. Toss together cole slaw ingredients.
2. Combine dressing ingredients, then pout on cole slaw.
3. Top with toppings before serving.